Note that fast food is not always unhealthy. There are many fast foods which contain more healthy things which our body needs. If you eat fast foods, just make sure you take the healthy one. It means you still have a chance to taste delicious fast foods with healthy things on it.
Get to Know about the Parameters of Healthy Foods
Before discussing further the healthy fast foods, it will be so much better if you know first about the parameters of healthy foods. It can help you to decide whether the food is healthy or not.
These are the parameters of healthy foods you should know to help you decide whether the food is healthy enough or not:
– Low calories. If you would like eating something for lunch, it will be better to consume 500 or fewer calories.
– Protein. Each of the meals which you need to consume at least contains 10 grams of protein. More is better.
– Low sodium. If you don’t have high blood pressure, you can consume meals which contain less than 1,500 milligrams of sodium. If you have high blood pressure, lesser is better.
– Low sugar. Each of the meals you need to consume at least contains less than 20 grams of sugar per serving.
– No trans fat. Choose meals which contain 0 grams of trans fat to avoid any heart disease.
The Best Recommendations Fast Food Restaurants
After noting the parameters of healthy foods, you also should know about the recommendation of healthy fast food restaurants which you can taste. There are some recommendations for you like Dairy Queen restaurant ice cream. They are:
As we know, McDonald’s is one of the largest chain fast food in this world. Even though they provide numbers of fast foods, make sure you take the right portions and meals to get healthy foods. The key to getting healthy fast foods here is ordering the small portions with no order side of apple pie, soda, or fries.
In this restaurant, you can buy the Artisan Grilled Chicken Sandwich. It contains 360 calories, 32 g protein, 6 g fat with 0 g trans fat and 1.5 saturated fat, 930 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrates, 11 g sugars, and 3 g fiber.
In this fast food restaurant, you will be hard to find meals with sodium under 1,000 mg. If you are suffering high blood pressure, it will be better if you avoid this restaurant. However, if you consume too much sodium, it can exacerbate your disease.
One of the meals which served in this restaurant is Salad with Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa, Fajita Veggies, Black Beans, Brown Rice, and Romaine Lettuce. It contains 430 calories, 15.5 g protein, 10 g fat with 0 g for trans and saturated fat, 895 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrates, 8.5 sugar, and 19.5 g fiber.
Those are the best healthy fast food restaurants which you still have a chance to taste delicious fast foods. Make sure you take the right menu from each fast food restaurant you take.