While you want to eat pizza, what the first thing you should go buy? Many of you will buy the pizza in Pizza Hut. As we know, it is one of the best restaurants which serves delicious pizza with tons of toppings. While talking about Pizza Hut, have you known the general information about them?
A Brief History of Pizza Hut
Well, Pizza Hut began when brothers Carney, Frank and Dan, to open the pizza outlet on June 1958 in Wichita, Kansas. Two brothers Carney were the students of Wichita State University. They opened the second outlet in six months and opened the third outlet within a year.
In 1959, they started franchising their restaurants. Then, in the next following years, they began the international franchising. Their restaurants spread around the world like United Kingdom, Australia, Bangladesh, Germany, South Africa, Spain, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, China, Indonesia, South Korea, Macau, and many more countries.
Pizza Hut’s Company Profile
Outside of the history, there is a Pizza Hut’s profile you may need to know:
Restaurant’s Type: Wholly Owned Subsidiary
Restaurant’s Industry: Restaurants
Restaurant’s Founded: in Wichita, Kansas, U.S. on June 15, 1958.
Restaurant’s Founders: Frank Carney and Dan Carney
Headquarters: 7100 Corporate Dr, Plano, Texas
Products: Italian-American cuisine pizza and pasta
Pizza Hut’s Menu
While you want to buy the Pizza Hut’s product, you need to choose the small, medium or large size. Every size of pizza has different range price. Besides the size, you need to choose what kind of pizza dough you would like to have.
There are 4 options of pizza dough you can choose:
- Pan. The pizza dough is crispy outside but fluffy and light inside. It is their famous pizza dough.
- Classic. The pizza dough is not too think and not too thick. It is the traditional handmade dough.
- Stuffed Crust. The pizza dough is stuffed with the delicious ring of cheese on it.
- Thin N Crispy. The pizza dough is crispier and thinner dough. In every bite, you can taste more the toppings.
After choosing the pizza size and dough, you can choose the pizza toppings you would like to buy. There are many various toppings, such as:
– Ultimate Cheese. It is topped with the cream cheese, sliced parsley, and cherry tomatoes.
– Meaty BBQ. It is topped with BBQ sauce, onion, pepperoni, beef chunks, and parsley garnish.
– Classic Pepperoni. It is topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and meaty of double pepperoni.
– Very Veggie. It is topped with a tomato base, black olives, onions, fresh tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, and melting mozzarella cheese on the top.
– Hot Stuff Beef. It is topped with spicy green chilies, sliced onions, and juicy beef.
– And many more.
If you would like to buy the pizza, just order it from Pizza Hut and choose the toppings you like most. They also provide online order for you to taste their delicious pizza. It is all brief information about Pizza Hut.