Do you have a diet program which you need to stick to get the ideal weight? While doing diet, you may want to buy the delicious sandwiches, don’t you? This day, there is a Subway restaurant which can help you to get the nutrition information per portion of their products and if you like pizza go to pizza hut for delicious food.
Have You Heard about It Before?
Before buying the sandwich from it, have you heard about this restaurant before? Well, it is the healthy menu items of fast food which you can buy them for your breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. In the U.S., Subway is known well as the sandwich chain marketing. Thus, while you want to buy the sandwich, just buy it in one of the Subway outlets.
History of Subway
Subway began when Fred DeLuca, the founder of Subway, was borrowed $1,000 from his friend, Peter Buck, to open the sandwich shop in 1965 in Bridgeport, Connecticut. One year later, they had expansion their restaurants with the name of Doctor’s Associates. Its name was taken by DeLuca’s desire to help to fund his medical school tuition.
In 1968, they changed the restaurant’s name to Subway. The first Subway restaurant opened in 1978, in Fresno, California. Then, in 1984, the restaurant had begun an international chain by opening the Subway restaurant in Bahrain.
Unfortunately, DeLuca has suffered leukemia for two years and served as CEO until 2015. Then, he turned out his position to Suzanne Greco and he died in months later. Even though he had passed away, Subway still continued and bring success. There are 26,744 locations which spread around the United States.
While you would like to buy the sandwich from Subway, you should know that they provide many options of sandwiches you can choose. If you would like to see what kind of sandwich products which they sell, you can see it on their official websites.
Fortunately, in their sites, they inform you the nutrition of sandwich per portion. It helps the one who strictly controls the calories consumed. You can see the products:
– Black Forest Ham. It is the eight six-inch Fresh Fit with crisp veggies on baked bread. It contains less than 400 calories; in the right calculation is 290 calories. It contains 40 calories from fat, 25 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrates, 8 g sugars, 18 g protein, 20% vitamin A, 25% vitamin C, 4% calcium, and 15% iron.
– Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt. It is stuffed with savory bacon, marinade, seasoning, tender meat chicken, and melted Monterey Cheddar cheese. It contains 590 calories, 30 g total fat, 95 cholesterol, 1360 sodium, 44 carbohydrates, 6 g sugar, 37 g protein, and more.
– Cold Cut Combo. It is the bologna, Turkey-based, salami, and ham. It is one of the favorite sandwiches in Subway. Check the nutrition information on its sites.
– Italian B.M.T. It is filled with Black Forest Ham, pepperoni, spicy, and Genoa salami. It is so tasty, meaty, and big.
– Meatball Marinara. It is stuffed with drenched in marinara sauce, with Parmesan cheese, and any chosen toppings you want.
– Oven Roasted Chicken. It is stuffed with crisp veggies and savory chicken on the baked bread.
– And many more products you can see them on its sites plus check its nutrition information per serving to help you decide what kind of sandwiches you want to eat.
Those are the information you need to know about Subway’s product. If you visit their sites, you can find the complete nutrition information of each product. You can decide what kind of Subway’s product which you can eat for your dietary programs.